Cannabis can produce a feeling of euphoria — or high — when smoked or otherwise inhaled, the feeling is almost immediate. When orally consumed, it can take much longer for the drug to start showing effects.
Many other changes in your mood can also occur, like relaxation, and heightened sensory perception where you may start seeing more vivid colours appearing, and hearing normal noises louder than usual. It can cause an altered perception of time, as well as ‘the munchies’.
The impact can vary, how often the product has been used by the individual, and the strength of the specific strain you are using. Some side effects of Cannabis, may include anxiety, short-term memory recall issues, sedation, relaxation, pain-relief, and many more.
What are the Health Effects of Medical Cannabis?
- Relief of Chronic Pain
- Muscle Spasm Relief
- Improvement of Lung Capacity
- Acts as a Treatment for Glaucoma
- Helps to Control Epileptic and Severe Seizures
- Helps to Stop Cancer from Spreading
- Decreases Anxiety and Depression
- Eases Pain Caused by Multiple Sclerosis
- Relieves Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
- Increases Creativity
Other effects of using some Cannabis Products include:
- Feelings of panic or fear
- Difficulty concentrating
- Decreased interest in completing tasks